Beautiful website and great marketing campaigns might be not enough to persuade your guests to book directly instead of booking by OTAs. Do you know why?
This inconvenience can be the consequence of several reasons and the main goal of a skilled reservations manager is to avoid them (for a first look you can check our Blog). When the visitors of your website have decided to pick your hotel, you must be able to finalize the sale directly.
A problem-solving attitude and a proactive commitment is a must. At SmartKeys you'll find a Team of professional experts able to handle every possible scenario and satisfy all your customers' inquiries and needs. The goal is always to find the best solution for both you and your guests. A happy guest will be your ambassador and can increase your selling and brand awareness.
Thanks to the continuous analysis we can plan in advance the peak and low rates and set up a promotions strategy according to travellers' holidays, special events, and the market trends. Our Attitude is Guests Orientation: this means providing client follow-up and clear and reliable information anytime they need a support before and during their stay.
Your customers' experience begins before their arrival at your place and continues after they leave. Our key is to enable them to bring home the best memories possible. In this optic, our reservation management department is able to offer them that WOW moments that every traveller should deserve.
At Smart-Keys you'll find a team ready to help and support you to create and set the online presence of your property rental unit (villa, apartment, small resort or hotel) and register it on booking.com, airbnb, trip advisor, expedia, traveloka, agoda, etc.
The initial analysis of the market and your competitors will allow you to tailor the right strategy to increase your occupancy and your revenue. A complete range of services will be able to help you to easily set and manage rates, availability, guest inquiries and strategic promotions, web portals and social media.
Your guests will always find total support from the initial inquiry until the final check-out.
1. Analysis of your hotel/vacation rental unit
- Strengths and weaknesses
2. OTA listing
Booking.com, Airbnb, Agoda, Expedia, Traveloka, VRBO, TripAdvisor, C-Trip, etc.
3. Website analysis and creation (Lodgify Expert)
- Adding Pictures
- Creating and updating descriptions
- Integration and Synchronization with Booking Engine and Channel Manager (Octorate, Rezdy, Ezee, Little hotelier, Bookandlink)
4. Online contents for OTA, website and social media
- Adding pictures
- Creating and updating descriptions
- Adding useful info such as surroundings, nearby attractions and activities
5. Reservations Management
- Screening potential guests
- Handling all bookings and inquiries
- Organizing check-in and check-out
- Handling with all the special requests
- Coordinating welcome with your staff
- Coordinating cleanings with your housekeepers
- Coordinating technical issues with your technicians
- Coordinating day-to-day operations with your local property manager
- Managing listings, calendars and availability
- Virtual concierge: providing information about the property and the area
- Manual check of the correspondence for each booking
6. Rates and availability
- Managing availability and rates on all major travel agencies (OTA) and web portals and managing rate plans
- Linking and synchronizing all your calendars to avoid overbookings and give to your guests always the updated availability
8. Price Optimization
- Manual adjustment of your daily rates for maximizing occupancy and sales with accordance with your rate plans
- Negotiating with your clients, offering alternatives, last minute or long-stay discounts etc.
- Tracking results
9. Managing your social media
- Google My Business
- FB, IG and Google ads to attract the target audience
- Special promo (low season, festivities, particular events)
10. Reputation management
- Writing reviews to your guests
- Writing answers to your guest reviews
- Writing answers to your negative guest reviews in a professional manner that leaves a positive impression in your new potential customers
11. Periodical reports
- Google Analytics audit
The average occupation increasing of all our clients during the first year of work is up to 30% with an increase of direct reservations up to 25%.